Getting to Hotel
From Suvannabhumi Airport
- By private transfer. We can arrange pickup using AOT airport limousine. Price is 1,200 Baht for one way transfer in an SUV car (maximum 4 passengers). Travel time is around 45 minutes to an hour. If you would like to use this service, please provide your full arrival flight details, after which we will send you a confirmation email for your transfer.
- Airport Rail Link. From Suvannabhumi Airport, you can catch the airport rail link into town for 45 Baht, and get off at the last station - Phayathai station. This will take half an hour. From there's it's another 15 minute taxi ride to our hotel (around 80 Baht). You can catch one below the station. Please make sure the driver calls us for directions at 02 6291787 to prevent getting lost, and insist they use the meter.
- By Taxi. You can take a taxi direct from Suvannabhumi airport to us. Meter fare will be between 300-400 Baht depending on traffic, not including express way fare of 70 Baht and Airport Taxi Surcharge of 50 Baht. Please show the driver the map to our hotel and also have them call us for directions to be sure.
From Don Muang Airport
The distance is about 30km., so the trip will take from 45 minutes to a little over an hour depending on traffic.
- By private transfer. We can arrange one for you using one of our trusted private taxi drivers. The price for one-way trip in an big taxi is 900 Baht, inclusive of expressway fares. If you would like to use this service, please provide us with your full arrival flight details.
- By public taxi. Queue up for a taxi at the airport's public taxi counter. Always INSIST the driver to use the meter, and the fare should be between 300 - 400 Baht, excluding the expressway fares of 125 Baht (2 tollbooths). Also, if possible, have the driver call our hotel at 02 6291787 to ask for exact directions to prevent getting lost. Please download our hotel map on this page for reference as well.